Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. George Goff
George Goff is certified in both Elementary & Secondary Administration as well as 6-12 Biology and 6-12 Science. He received his Doctorate of Philosophy in Higher Edcuation and Human Resource Management. In addition, he holds an Education Specialist in Educational Leadership; Masters in Arts in Secondary Science; and Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences.
Dr. Goff's mission is to lead a team that will create of a model school that equitably offers the best possible educational opportunities to all students. Together we will create opportunities for youth and adults within our community, while aiding and supporting all students in becoming their personal best, socially, emotionally and academically.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE/SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced as an administrator (building level and central office), organizational director, and teacher (elementary and secondary grade levels)
- Experienced in the Turnaround Model of a school leadership
- Ability to provide instructional leadership that results in an increase in student achievement
- A champion for all children and their access to equitable, rigorous educational experiences
- Proactive, collaborative leadership in developing relationships with staff and bargaining units.
- Extensive experienced in curriculum, instruction, assessment, and fiscal responsibility
- Professional development and strong community partnerships
- Researcher, lecturer, facilitator, “teacher-of-teachers”, peer coach, mentor, team player
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills and Effective and honest communicator and leader
- Extensive experience with teacher evaluations and support staff evaluations
- Management of Projects, facilities, State and Federal Programs