Game Day Protocol
Similar to what was done to combat the pandemic at athletic events during the 20-21 school year, spectators can anticipate temperature checks and other safety precautions, such as mask wearing indoors, to ensure a safe environment as you watch your student’s game. Physical distancing, six feet apart in the stands is required from those who don't share a household.
All game participants, including spectators, essential personnel, and athletes, must:
- Have their temperature checked prior to entry. A temperature of 100.4 or higher, will not be permitted.
- Complete a symptom checker upon entry. A person who responds yes to any question will not be permitted.
- Wear a mask/face covering for the duration of the game. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask/face covering will not be permitted or will be asked to leave the game.
All tickets will be sold in advance at the school. There will be no tickets sold at the gate. Guest lists must be provided in advance. Each of the following will be permitted two (2) guests per game:
- Players on the roster and in uniform
- Cheerleaders who are on the roster and in uniform
- Managers – 2 per team
- Administrators – Principal, Assistant Principal(s), and Dean(s)
- Approved coaches with current coaching ID badges
- Game Officials
Concessions will not be permitted or provided at any game.
Games will not be played unless all participants adhere to the following face covering requirements:
- Face coverings are required for all game participants, including spectators, essential personnel, and athletes for the duration of each game.
- Face coverings are not required during active play for cross country, golf, girls swimming & diving and tennis.
- Face coverings are required during active participation for football, soccer, and volleyball.