Daily Health Screener
The District will continue its use of an electronic tool to collect daily information from employees about their readiness to attend work in person (through a basic web form). All employees are required to complete the symptom check. If the employee answers “yes” to any of the symptom questions in the app, then they will receive a message indicating they are not to report to work and to seek the appropriate medical attention (unless they have a confirmed vaccine on file. Information about daily work readiness (e.g. ready/not ready) is maintained centrally through an administrator dashboard. Employees unable to complete the survey electronically before work will be required to complete a similar checklist upon arrival to a District location.
Students will also complete a daily symptom check and temperature check upon arrival to school.
The survey asks the following questions (questions may be adjusted to align with changing public health guidance as necessary):
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19? (Yes/No)
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms unrelated to a known preexisting condition (e.g. asthma, allergies)?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea of vomiting
- I am not experiencing any symptoms
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15+ minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19? (Yes/No)