Thank you for your interest in the DPSCD Virtual School.
The Virtual School has new enrollment eligibility criteria for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- Students in grades 3-12 who were chronically absent (missed 10% of school days or more) and failed one or more core (ELA, math, science, social studies) classes will not be eligible to return to or enroll in the Virtual School.
- Students in grades K-2 who were chronically absent will not be eligible to return to or enroll in the Virtual School.
DPSCD’s Virtual School transfer applications are now Closed!
The transfer window for current DPSCD students to submit an application to attend the Virtual School has closed.
If your child is new to Detroit Public School Community District, you can come to our Virtual School office to complete an enrollment packet between the hours of 10am - 2pm from Monday - Thursday. We are located at 14771 Mansfield St., Detroit 48227. Please come to door #1.
Please bring the following documents:
- Child's most recent report card
- Child's attendance record from last school year
- Full transcript for high school students
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Identification
- Two documents that reflect proof of residency in the City of Detroit
- Child's Immunization Records
For more information about DPSCD's Virtual School and our offerings, please visit their school's webpage HERE.