District Vaccination Events
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at HUBS: The District continues to partner with the Detroit Health Deparment and other partners to provide access to the COVID-19 vaccine for anyone age 12 and up. No appointment needed.
School/Location Vendor Date Time Sign Up Renaissance High School DHD 10/01/2021 2:30 -6:30 p.m.The City of Detroit offers vaccinations at multiple locations across the city and provides HOME VISIT vaccinations.Just call 313-230-0505 to make an appointment or walk in to any of the locations below. More information is available at detroitmi.gov/health.
- TCF Center- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
89 Steve Yzerman
- Northwest Activities Center- Monday-Friday 9am-7pm
- Clark Park- Monday-Friday 2pm-7pm
1130 Clark Ave.
- Clemente Rec Center- Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
- Farwell Recreation Center- Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
2711 E. Outer Drive
- Samaritan Center- Monday-Friday 2pm-7pm
Community Saturdays- 9am- 1pm
- New Providence
18211 Plymouth Road
- Greater Emmanuel COGIC
19190 Schaefer Hwy
- Galilee Baptist Church
5251 Outer Drive
- Triumph Church East Campus