Western's Class of 2022
SCHEDULE CHANGES (ELECTIVES ONLY)
Requests for schedule changes for semester 2 must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Teams chat. If you have already sent a message, resend it with SCHEDULE CHANGE in the message. I will review your request and if a change is possible, (electives only) I will notify you of a change.
Bank of America Announces Applications Available for
2021 Student Leaders Program
High School Juniors and Seniors Encouraged to Apply
DETROIT— Bank of America Student Leaders program is now accepting applications for the 2021 program. For Metro Detroit students interested in a rewarding summer internship, with a passion for community engagement, this summer initiative is a great opportunity. The Student Leaders program is part of the bank’s ongoing commitment to recognize youth who lead and serve in their communities and beyond, connecting young people with the tools and resources that will help them make communities better. Each year, the program awards paid summer jobs to high school juniors and seniors at a local nonprofit organization, and participation in a national leadership summit.
The application for the 2021 Student Leaders program is open now through January 29, 2021. To become a Student Leader, you must:
· Currently be a junior or senior in high school in Wayne, Oakland, or Macomb Counties
· Be able to participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week. In 2021 this may be a virtual internship.
· Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship through the end of September 2021
· Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, D.C. (July 12 - July 17, 2021 with all expenses paid. This week will be part of your eight-week experience. This may be a virtual Summit.)
· Be a student in good standing at your school
· Obtain and submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator. Contact your recommender as soon as possible to provide them with the requirements listed at the end of the application. You will need to upload the letter no later than January 29, 2021. Prospective Student Leaders can apply online at www.bankofamerica.com/studentleaders
11th Grade Dean