Uniform Policy and Information
(In compliance with the uniform code of DPSCD)
- Shirts/Blouses: white, blue or red with a collar. Boys MUST have their shirts tucked in neatly. Gompers sweatshirts are allowed to be worn at any time.
- Pants/Skirts/Jumpers: navy blue, or black. No jeans (except on "Jean Days)
- Belts: No large or oversized belt buckles
- Sweaters PLAIN sweaters, navy blue, red, or white with no logos or printing. NO HODDIES ALLOWED
- Shoes: Gym shoes or dress shoes. No sandals or flip-flops. No mixed matched socks
- Jewelry: No wristbands. No earings for boys and only small studs are allowed for girls. NO necklaces
Please make sure your child is in compliance with the DPSCD uniform policy. Gompers is a "Uniform School." Some of the policies are for your child's safety.