School Dress Code
All students are expected to be in uniform.
Blue, Black, or Khaki bottoms.
Shirts must be tucked in and belts worn on pants with belt loops.
- 5th grade - yellow collard shirt/tops
- 6th grade - light blue collard shirt/tops
- 7th grade - white collard shirt/tops
- 8th grade - black collard shirt/tops
Long sleeve shirts or camisoles worn underneath uniforms tops must be white, light blue, or tan/khaki.
- No body piercings.
- Uniform violations may result in suspension. sagging pants, hoodies, capri pants, low cut or midriff blouses, large belt buckles and any inapporopricate attire will not be tolerated.
- All boys are required to wear belts.